Saturday, March 9, 2013

REARRANGING:GOOD FOR THE SOUL

WE'VE BEEN ON SPRING BREAK THIS WEEK AND HAD AN AMAZING TIME SKIING IN SNOWSHOE, WV.....DIDN'T SEE THE SUN THE ENTIRE TIME WHICH IS WHY I AM PSYCHED TODAY-THE SUN IS OUT!!!!!!....GOODBYE WINTERTIME BLUES!!
SO NOW I AM INSPIRED TO REARRANGE.....IM PSYCHED FOR SPRINGTIME AND NEED A CHANGE...
TIME TO MOVE FURNITURE, PAINTINGS, AND GET SOME NEW HOUSE PLANTS!!
DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE BEFORE..... BUT I NEED A CHANGE!!!
BEFORE


AFTER




SLIGHTLY NEW BOOKCASE ARRANGEMENT

NEW PAINTING ALMOST DONE....BOUGHT THESE IVY PLANTS TODAY.


HAVE BEEN DYING FOR ONE OF THESE FIDDLE TREES-GOT ONE TODAY!

 
SEE YA LATER COLD WEATHER!
 

9 comments:

  1. Very organized designs and the colour combination are great. I also like the idea of having a plant in the house as it refreshes the air.

    interior designer sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree and love your style. Thanks for sharing this inspiration post. The look showcased in this area is very similar to the one I'm looking to imitate in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your tree....it will be so happy in your sunny room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can i get that blue rug?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! very amazing interior design. Very clean and organized. I soo love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy,
    Thank you for providing moments of beauty. I love your site.
    Modular kitchen designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your design work! Can you tell me who makes the cream lamps?
    Thank you,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete